Whirlpool WTW5100HC 28 Inch Top Load Washer with 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity, Adaptive Wash Technology, Active Bloom™ Wash Action, Pretreat Station, EasyView™ Glass Lid, 36 Wash Cycles, Clean Washer Cycle, Delay Start, Automatic Presoak, and Sanitize with Oxi: Chrome Shadow
Eliminate all the guesswork when doing your laundry with Whirlpool’s 27 Inch Top Load Washer with 4.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity. Built with adaptive wash technology with Active Bloom wash action, this washer optimizes cleaning by adjusting water levels and wash actions based on the size and type of load. Intuitive controls guides you in choosing the right cycle combinations and in customizing up to 36 different wash cycles to fit your fabric care needs. Its clean washer with Affresh cycle makes it easy to keep your washer – and the clothes you up in it – with an affresh washer cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach. Simple run the cycle every 30 washes.
Whirlpool is one of EXATECH’s premier brands. In recognition of the company’s expertise, it was appointed in 1992 by Whirlpool International to be its exclusive distributor in the country. A US brand known for top quality and energy-efficiency, Whirlpool offers a selection of refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, microwave ovens and cooking appliances.
- Wash more than two baskets of clothes in a single load thanks to our 4.8 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Enjoy a clean, streamlined look with the slow-close see-through lid that lets you easily check on your load while it’s washing.
- Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom™ wash action senses the size of each load and then adapts water levels and wash actions, based on the type of load being washed, for optimal cleaning.
- Intuitive controls let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 36 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re washing.
- Choose between 6 wash options.
- Run the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer using an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
- Soak, scrub and wash all in one spot with a built-in faucet and pretreat brush for quick, easy access to tools that help you get it all done at once.
- Tackle stains without a trip to the sink with the Automatic Presoak option. Set your washer to soak for 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes, then the washer will add water and detergent for soaking. The cycle will start automatically once soaking is complete.
- Deep Water Wash option
- Get more water to help break down loose soils. This option lets you customize the water level to various depths so heavily soiled clothes get an optimal clean.
- Quiet Wash action helps keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas thanks to sound-absorbing material.
- Add detergent, bleach and fabric softener to their designated compartments so each gets dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Delay Start Option
- Smooth Impeller
- Quick Wash cycle
- Sanitize cycle with Oxi
- 750 RPM spin speed