Whirlpool CAE2795FQ 27 Inch Top Load Washer with 3.3 cu. ft. Capacity, Deep-Water Wash System, Traditional Flex-Vane Agitator, 1/2-HP Motor, Heavy-Gauge Front Panel, Fast-Access Steel Base, 7 Wash Cycles, Normal Eco Cycle, Mixed Cycle, and Delicates Cycle
This commercial top load washer by Whirlpool is one of the most water and energy-efficient laundry solutions available for heavy use. The wash system is optimized with a deep-water wash, rinse cycles and vigorous cleaning action. The traditional, flex-vane agitator utilizes four distinct wash profiles-from aggressive to gentle-to create outstanding load rollover. An automatic load sensing system adjusts the water fill level based on load size, while the 1/2-HP motor alternates between short and long strokes to deliver quality cleaning performance for loads of all sizes.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances to deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
- Optimized with a deep-water wash, rinse cycles, and vigorous cleaning action, the traditional flex-vane agitator utilizes four distinct wash profiles – from aggressive to gentle-to create outstanding load rollover.
- Provides four distinct wash profiles-from aggressive to gentle-designed to pull clothes from the top to the bottom of the wash basket.
- Flexible and watertight, the triple-lip seal and garter spring protect the shaft and bearings from moisture and water vapor
- Wash cycles include Bulky, Heavy Duty, Delicates, Mixed, Normal Eco, Rinse & Spin, and Drain & Spin.
- The 1/2-HP motor alternates between short and long strokes to deliver quality cleaning performance for loads of all sizes.
- Washer top lid locks during use.
- The washer senses the size of the load and adds the correct amount of water for the load size.
- 3.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easy-to-Remove, Heavy-Gauge Front Panel
- Fast-Access Steel Base
- Premium Bearings
- Full-Wrap Console
- Commercial-Grade Side Panels
- Premium Porcelain Enamel Top & Lid