OMTech 40W CO2 Laser Engraver Cutter with 8 x 12in Work Area, Desktop K40 Laser Engraving Machine with Digital Control, Red Dot Pointer, Detachable Wheels
- VERSATILE WORK SURFACE: The 12” x 8” engraving surface is equipped with a stability clamp for irregular items and a level board for regular/bulky objects to accommodate products of various dimensions.
- UPGRADED DIGITAL CONTROLS: The new control panel with LCD display enables users to easily view & adjust the current power volume thanks to the upgraded touch controls.
- INTEGRATED COOLING FAN: Never overheat again! The pre-installed exhaust fan provides improved ventilation performance, easier operation, lower noise level, and greater portability.
- NEW RED DOT GUIDANCE: The red dot pointer quickly indicates the engraving point and marks the laser head’s path to identify positioning sizes and make your project setup nearly effortless.
- SUPPORT & SERVICE: Order this OMTech laser engraver with your peace of mind assured thanks to its fast US-based shipping; its strong 2 year warranty (6 months for the tube & power supply); and our helpful customer service and tech support, available weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm PST
40W CO2 Laser Engraver/Cutter K40 with Digital Controls (Latest Version), 12″ x 8″ Engraving Table Area with Red Dot Pointer & Detachable Wheels
The OMTech 40W CO2 Laser Engraver features a 12” x 8” (300 x 200mm) engraving surface and powerful internal components, allowing you to cut or engrave a variety of non-metal materials. The double duty working surface is equipped with a stability clamp for irregular objects and a leveling board to ensure your laser designs come out flawless.
Ready When You Are
Your upgraded 40W Laser Engraver Cutting Machine will be ready to get to work right out of the box. Fully compatible with CorelLaser & CorelDraw; Compatible with most printers, scanning machines, and with TIF, BMP, JPG, JPEG, WMF, EMF, PLT. We’ve also included an integrated fan to boost performance, lower noise levels, and improve ventilation!
Engrave a Multitude of Materials
Suitable to work on Wood, Bamboo, Acrylic, Fabric, Glass, Ceramic, Delrin, Cloth, Leather, Marble, Matte Board, Melamine, Paper, Mylar, Pressboard, Rubber, Fiberglass, Anodized Aluminum, Tile, Plastic, Cork and more NON-metal materials.