OMTech 20W Fiber Laser Engraver with 100,000 Hour Laser Source and 6×6 in. Marking Area, Metal Laser Etching and Engraving Machine for Jewelry More, Laser Marking for Metal and More(FM7979-20)
- 20W SOLID-STATE LASER: OMTech’s 20W laser engraver employs a premium solid-state fiber laser, with all its efficiency, quality, stability, and durability; this fiber laser engraver is ideal for applications with tight tolerances requiring extreme precision and boasts a mean time to failure of over 100,000 hours
- PRECISION OPTICS: This etching and marking machine’s high-speed Sino-Galvo galvanometric system reduces delays and improves your work speed; its extreme stability ensures quick scanning, engraving, and turn around; our compact Fθ field lens uses an air-spaced design and protective anti-reflective coatings to give you excellent throughput with less than 1% distortion
- 150x150mm WORKBED: This fiber laser cutter includes a 15×15 cm (5.9×5.9 inch) bed with a built-in workspace grid; the grid dots facilitate positioning bars that can be used to hold your material in just the right spot every time
- EASY OPERATION: This laser cutting and engraving tool uses EzCad2 software compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 and a wide range of graphics formats; the red dot locators keep focusing quick and easy; and the scanner offers a clear red light preview of your pattern’s size before you begin; even better, a 4-pin connection allows plug-and-play connection to your rotary axis (not incl.) for marking on rings, cups, pipes, and other curved surfaces
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Order this metal engraver from OMTech with your peace of mind assured thanks to our strong 2 year warranty and usual friendly 24/7 customer service; start enjoying easier marking and engraving today!
Industry-Leading Laser Source
This device enjoys stable and dependable operation with a mean time to failure over 100,000 hours thanks to its world-famous laser source.
The Galvo-Tech drive and scanning system provides both outstanding accuracy and fast, stable marking of flat surfaces at speeds up to 275.6 inches per second (7000 mm/s).
Fθ Field Lens
Our Fθ lens helps create vivid markings on flat surfaces, maintaining a consistent, focused spot size across its 7.9″ × 7.9″ (200×200 mm) working area. Producing less than 1% distortion, it flawlessly executes intricate designs with unbelievable precision.
Our fiber laser comes with a dependable BJJCZ control board and a bundled edition of EzCad2 engraving software compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 and a wide range of graphics formats.
Red Dot Guidance
Visible laser pointers help make focusing quick and easy. The built-in red laser locator calibrates with the laser’s scanner to allow precision work on the machine’s workbed.
Safe & Secure
Separately grounded for your safety, the mainboard, scanner, and laser source also have separate power buttons. The access key prevents any unauthorized use of your laser.
Convenient Manual Focus
Achieve consistent focus on various materials using the support column’s helpful ruler. Rotate the focus-height wheel for quick focusing on every material!
Rotary Axis Compatible
Our engraver comes with built-in support for standard rotary axes (not included) with 4-pin connectors. Enjoy plug and play engraving of rings, bracelets, cups, tubes, and other cylindrical surfaces.
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Marking Speed||≤7000mm/s (275.6 ips)|
|Compatible Materials||All Metals & Some Non-Metal Materials such as Leather, Hard Plastics, etc.|
|Work Area||7.9″×7.9″ (200×200 mm)|
|Engraving Depth||≤0.4 inch (1cm)|
|Software||EZCAD2 (Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10)|
|Supported Graphics Formats||BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, DXF|