Maytag MAWADRGW465 Side-by-Side Washer & Dryer Set with Top Load Washer and Gas Dryer in White
With a large capacity at 3.8 cu. ft., this top load washing machine utilizes the PowerWash® agitator to stir up the concentrated cleaning and robust wash action needed to remove tough stains. This powerful washing machine also muscles in the Most Powerful Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® cycle. Plus, the Quick Wash cycle helps clean loads faster by shortening cycle time. The Deep Water Wash option gets more water on wash cycles when you want it, for deep water wash clean. Add in the included 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and stainless steel wash basket, and you’ve got the power to clean tough loads for the long haul.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge as a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of “Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion, and Performance.” Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.
- The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- Choose from Normal, Colors, Colors with Soak, Delicates, Quick Wash, Rinse & Spin, Clean Washer with Affresh®, Drain & Spin, Bulky/Sheets, Whites, Whites with Soak and Powerwash®.
- The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 30 minutes.
- Choose between Auto-Sensing and Deep Water Wash. Auto-Sensing will automatically sense the appropriate water level for the load size and type. Deep Water Wash will automatically add more water to any cycle at any time during the wash cycle.
- Select from Tap Cold, Cold, Cool, Warm and Hot.
- The stainless steel wash basket wicks moisture away from clothes and is tough enough to resist wear and tear for years to come.
- 3.8 cu. ft.