Makita XWT07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High-Torque 3/4″ Sq. Drive Impact Wrench, Tool Only
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10.3 x 3.9 inches|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Item Torque||780 Foot Pounds|
|Item Weight||7 Pounds|
About this item
- BL Brushless Motor delivers 780 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 1,250 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- 3/4″ anvil with friction ring and thru hole retention system for maximum productivity
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9″ long
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Includes – Tool Only (Battery and Charger Not Included)
Makita XWT07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque Drive
Tool Only (battery and charger Not included)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 3/4 inch square Drive Impact Wrench (XWT07Z, tool only) combines 780 feet pounds. fastening torque and 1,250 feet pounds. break-away torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3 speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. It is ideal for a range of users, from iron and steel workers to pipe fitters, railroad and automotive mechanics, forming carpenters, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
- Makita’s proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Star Portection Technology
Up To 2 Times More Work
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Every Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita Lithium-Ion tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide, at Makita’s option, a replacement or refund. Each Makita Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and Charger is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of Three Years from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during the three-year period for the Lithium-Ion Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, return the Complete Power Tool, Battery and/or Charger, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers.
If inspection shows the trouble is caused by defective workmanship or material, Makita will repair (or at our option, replace) without charge. This limited warranty does not apply to Makita Accessories.
This limited warranty does not apply where:
– Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
– Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
– The Power Tool, Battery or Charger has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
– Alterations have been made to the Power Tool, Battery or Charger.
– The Power Tool or Charger has been used with a non-genuine or ‘knockoff’ battery.
In no event shall makita be liable for (a) any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder, or (b) any amount in excess of the amount actually paid to makita for the products sold here under for any liability arising from the sale or use of the products sold hereunder. This limitation applies both during and after the terms of the warranty. Makita disclaims liability for any implied warranties, including implied warranties of ‘merchantability’ and ‘fitness for a specific purpose,’ after the three-year term of this limited warranty.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Style:Bare Tool, no battery
|Item Weight||7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10.3 x 3.9 inches|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Item model number||XWT07Z|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Bare Tool, no battery|
|Power Source||Air Powered|
|Torque||780 Foot Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Included Components||Tool Only (battery and charger sold separately)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||3-year limited warranty|