Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX-6 1″ Extension Anvil Impact, 6″ & 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Item Torque||2100 Foot Pounds|
About this item
- Product 1: EXTREME POWER: Solid steel impact mechanism delivers 2,100 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque
- Product 1: LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The 2850MAX is ergonomically design for less fatigue, weighing 25% lighter than the industry’s leading 1” impact wrench
- Product 1: 360-DEGREE CONTROL: The 360-degree adjustable side handle rotates fully around the tool making it easy to maneuver as the job demands
- Product 1: DURABLE DESIGN: With a steel core design and chemical-resistant housing, this heavy-duty impact wrench has been run harder and pushed farther to make sure it can withstand whatever you throw at it.
- Product 2: PRO PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench is ideal for the most heavy duty applications, such as truck and bus service, construction, and agricultural equipment maintenance, as well as the MRO market; Delivers up to 1,350 foot-pounds of maximum reverse torque
- Product 2: COMPACT, QUIET: Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising best in class power performance; Weighs only 7.4 lbs and is compact enough to access tight working spaces
- Product 2: MAX EFFICIENCY: Powerful 6-vane motor is 16% more efficient than other types of air motors, resulting in better tool performance and less money spent on compressed air
- Product 2: DURABLE RELIABILITY: Steel hammer case protects the tool from harsh environments and can withstand repeated drops; Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX-6 1″ Extension Anvil Impact, 6″
Tackling 18 wheels takes a tool that won’t quit. Introducing the 2850MAX 1” D-handle Impact Wrench—our fiercest 1” wrench—engineered to make quick work of big jobs like semi, bus and tractor tires. This tool has been made lighter, pushed harder and worked longer to make sure it can handle repeated demands without sacrificing power. Every time you need extreme torque, this lightweight boss can get the job done.
Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMAX 3/4” Drive Air Impact Wrench – Quiet Technology, 1,350 ft-lbs Powerful Reverse Torque Output, 7 Vane Motor, Steel Hammer Case, Gray
More power. Less air. Not only does the new Ingersoll Rand 2145QiMax impact wrench deliver incredible performance and industrial grade durability, but its efficient air motor also reduces air consumption, which saves you money. Punish stubborn bolts with 1,350 ft-lbs of maximum reverse torque from a tool that weighs just 7.4 lbs. Its high RPM motor results in faster rundowns letting you tackle big jobs quickly. Powerful 6-vane motor is 16% more efficient than other types of air motors, resulting in better tool performance and less money spent on compressed air. Count on this tool to get even the toughest industrial, auto, and construction jobs done, even in the harshest environments, thanks to it rugged steel case. Patented Quiet Tool technology reduces sound levels without compromising it best and most powerful performance. All this from Ingersoll Rand, the same company helping you get the job done better for more than 100 years.
Style:2850MAX-6 with Extended Anvil | Pattern Name:Wrench + Wrench
|Size||Extended Anvil 1″ Impact|
|Style||2850MAX-6 with Extended Anvil|
|Pattern||Wrench + Wrench|
|Torque||2100 Foot Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Fixed Square|
|Compatible Fastener Range||0.75 inches|