Ingersoll Rand 2850MAX-6 1″ Extended Anvil Impact Wrench – 6″ Extension, Lightweight Design, Powerful Reverse Torque Output Up to 2100 ft-lbs, Heavy Duty, 5500 RPM, 360 Degree Handle, Gray
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.1 x 4.5 x 7.9 inches|
|Item Torque||2100 Inch Pounds|
|Item Weight||21.58 Pounds|
About this item
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: This Air Impact Wrench tackles heavy duty vehicle applications, like semi, bus, and tractor tires, with exceptional performance and control. Delivers up to 2100 foot-pounds of reverse torque output
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: This tool has been made 25% lighter than the industry’s leading 1″ impact wrench, so you can push harder and work longer with less fatigue and without sacrificing power
- 360-DEGREE CONTROL: The 360-degree adjustable side handle rotates fully around the tool, making it easy to maneuver as the job demands
- DURABLE RELIABILITY: With a steel core design and chemical-resistant housing, this heavy-duty impact wrench can withstand repeated drops. Every component, mechanism, and function has undergone rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance
2850MAX and 2850MAX-6 1” D-handle Impact Wrenches
Our most powerful 1” Vehicle Repair impact wrench yet
Tackling 18 wheels takes a tool that won’t quit. Introducing the 2850MAX and 2850MAX-6 1” D-handle Impact Wrenches – our fiercest 1” wrenches – engineered to make quick work of big jobs like semi, bus and tractor tires. This tool has been made lighter, pushed harder and worked longer to make sure it can handle repeated demands without sacrificing power. Every time you need extreme torque, this lightweight boss can get the job done.
- Solid steel impact mechanism
- Highly engineered design
- Steel core design
- Chemical resistant housing
- Light Weight
- 360° adjustable handle
- Swivel hose connection
- 6” anvil extension [Option]
Nothing matters more than torque when you’re up against massive jobs. The 2850MAX is our fiercest 1” wrench yet, loaded with extreme power that lasts as long as you need and continuously delivers over time.
Steel-tough to its core, this heavy-duty impact wrench has been run harder and pushed farther to make sure it can withstand what you throw at it. Because when it comes to real work, downtime is not an option.
We reduced the tool’s weight without sacrificing what matters most—torque. The 2850MAX is also ergonomically designed for less fatigue.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand has stood at the vanguard of industrial innovation for over 100 years. From air compressor systems to power tools and beyond, the company manufactures products that offer premier class quality, reliability, durability, and performance. Ingersoll Rand is also deeply committed to building a better future. At every level of business, the company promotes environmentally sound practices to achieve progress that is truly sustainable. With offices and plants across the globe, Ingersoll Rand strives to meet the world’s growing need for clean and comfortable air, safe and fresh food, energy efficiency, and sustainability.
Style:2850MAX-6 with Extended Anvil | Pattern Name:Wrench
|Item Weight||21.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.1 x 4.5 x 7.9 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||2850MAX-6|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Extended Anvil 1″ Impact|
|Style||2850MAX-6 with Extended Anvil|
|Torque||2100 Inch Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1-Inch Impact Tool with Extended Anvil|
|Warranty Description||2-Year Limited Warranty|